- Games will last 25 minutes each half.
- If substitutes are available, multiple substitutions can be made.
- Only Goal keepers are allowed in the goal area – if a defender enters the area a penalty is award to the attacking team. If an attacking player enters the goal area the game restarts from the goalkeeper.
- No sliding tackles
- The ball IS allowed overhead height and players are allowed to header the ball.
- If the ball hits the ‘back boards’ behind the goal the game is restarted from the goalkeeper
- If the ball leaves the playing area the game is restarted from the goalkeeper form the other team that last touched the ball.
- Have fun and enjoy the football!
Social, News & Weather
Following Government guidelines @SandonSoccer has currently suspended all football activities. We hope to reopen on… https://t.co/cM9P5DxR45
Tue 05/01/21 12:07
Sandon Soccer - Lockdown Closure: Following Government guidelines Sandon Soccer has currently suspended all footb... https://t.co/ov4yFk2hbC
Tue 05/01/21 12:05
Sandon Soccer: Sandon Soccer wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year https://t.co/LjIyL9nxKU
Thu 17/12/20 22:03
Never miss an update
Follow the site to get the latest news and results straight to your email